Friday, January 18, 2013

Week 2: Day 4

When I woke up on Thursday, I had no desire to move around. My muscles were screaming with protest. My adductor and inductor muscles (inner and outer thigh) were very sore along with my obliques. The first thought I had was, "I don't want to go to the gym today". That thought was followed by, "Its working and you are going".  My inner angel and devil were quarreling. The angel won of course. I bought myself two new pair of sneakers as both a reward and an incentive to keep going! Today was a light day- 15 minutes of cardio on the elliptical, 15 min arm workout on the machines---I even did some chest presses.

Food:
Breakfast- Honey Nut cheerios (Organic skim milk/lactose free)
Snack- Banana
Lunch- Chick-fil-A nuggets and a Lemonade (I got my period...I needed this today!)
Snack- Peanut butter cookie flavored LaraBar (dates, peanuts and sea salt...yum!)
Dinner- Chicken soup

No comments:

Post a Comment