Thursday, January 17, 2013

Week 2: Day 2 and 3 - Great Progress

Tuesday was a bit of a crazy day. Due to some mishaps that morning, I made it to the gym for my 15 minute cardio session and then I had to be at work. I planned on doing my ab work at home, but again the forces were against me.

FOOD:
Honey Nut Cheerios for Breakfast
Snack: Half a peanut butter sandwich
 Lunch: Hamburger with fries for lunch (this was a poor choice that led to amazingly bad indigestion the rest of the evening)
1 S'more (no chocolate)

Looking back on that day---I didn't do a darn thing right!


Wednesday was a kick butt kinda day. My triceps were still a little sore from Monday's workout, and I needed to get my ab workout in from the day before. 30 min cardio on the elliptical, 15 min leg workout on the machines (abductor, inductor, squats, leg lifts) and 15 min ab workout (russian twists, sit ups on the yoga ball, oblique crunches with a 10 lb weight on the roman chair). I had a serious amount of anger from the minute I woke up, I used it in my workout and it really powered me through. I felt somewhat better after kickin' my own butt. Overall the day was successful.

Food:
Breakfast: Bagel and cream cheese
Lunch: Panera cup of broccoli and cheddar soup with a whole grain baguette
Snack- Cliff bar
Dinner- Organic Mac and cheese with organic apple



No comments:

Post a Comment