Thursday, January 24, 2013

Butt Challenge Day 4 and 5

Yesterday was my day of rest--I wasn't very sore and I honestly wanted to do some cardio, but after finding out about the death of a student of mine I could barely even stand to eat. I had to tell each one of my coworkers 1 by 1. Not because I wanted to, but because that is what time allotted me to do. This little girl was like sunshine- always smiling, always happy; it is so devastating.

Food:
3 bites of cereal (this is when I read the bad news)
1/2 a grilled cheese and steak fries
Coconut LaraBar
1 White chocolate Macadamia nut cookie
And I couldn't stomach dinner.

Thursday:
I woke up feeling dizzy and wondered why...OH..no dinner! I held it together for most of the day, but as soon as I got in the car to go home, I had to break down and cry. I posted a message and picture of our sweet dancing angel and got an immediate thank you from her mother.She was grateful and said she would come take yoga with us soon. She was amazingly positive and strong---admirable while we are still all falling apart. Despite my unwillingness to move, I did all my exercises like a good girl.

100 Prisoner Squats
30 Side Lunges – 15 reps each leg
30 Walking Lunges – 15 reps each leg
50 Side-Lying Leg Lifts – 25 reps each leg

This was a piece of cake today--- 100 squats is like nothing!

Food:
Breakfast: Multigrain wrap with banana honey and cinnamon
Lunch: Baked Ziti and rice cakes
Snack: Peanut Butter Cookie LaraBar
Dinner: chicken soup

No comments:

Post a Comment