Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day 3 and 4

Small snafu in the scheme of things on Day 3. I had to take 2 of my cats to the vet in the morning (my vet is 40 minutes away). It did not allow me time to go to the gym, but I stayed committed and went on a 2 mile walk that took me about 35 minutes. I did not get to do my leg workout as planned but I tacked that on to day 4. I haven't eaten meat in 4 days and my body was telling me it was time. SO I ate a burger today and it filled me up all day!

Food:
7:15am Breakfast (sort of) 1 piece of honey wheat toast lightly buttered with honey
10am- Apple
12:30 Lunch Burger on toasted bread and Fries - ketchup
7:45 Dinner- Potato/tomato soup--Last night I swear!!
8:15 6-8 peppermint white chocolate m&m's left from xmas...had to get them out of sight!

**I have failed to mention my drinks!! I ONLY ever drink water. I carry a cup with me all day and drink all day long. I occasionally have ginger ale or sprite...but if I drink it, I'll tell you!


DAY 4
Today I weighed myself. That was a reality check within itself. since I was 12 (when i grew boobs overnight and got my period) I've been the same exact clothing size/shoe size etc. I've always been between 130 and 140. 140 is the very top of my height/weight limit on those stupid charts at the doctors office--and honestly its my fat weight. Today I weighed 140---immediate sadness! It really lit a fire under my ass after that weigh in. Today I did 15 minutes of cardio (10 min incline treadmill and 5 on elliptical--yeah i get bored fast) 15 minute legs (did a machine circuit) and 15 min arms (machine circuit). Today my body was asking for food (I also have PMS lol). SO I gave it food ;)

8:00 Breakfast: Frosted flakes
9:45 Banana
11:15 Lunch A- 2 small pieces of the home made pizza I made the other day
1:15 Lunch B- The last of the brown rice with zucchinni/egg/bean sprouts
8:30 Dinner- Fritatta- 2 eggs, 1 potato, spinach, zucchinni, hot pepper flakes, dash of olive oil and sea salt

Did I mention my abs are killing me still from Tuesday??
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment