Monday, January 21, 2013

7 Day Summer Butt Challenge!

First Belly Pic 1/5/13
1/20/13--A little definition coming back



http://skinnyms.com/summer-butt-challenge/

That is the link to the summer butt challenge that I am taking on this week! Before I get on about that...here is a two week belly before and after update... 
 





Now back to my Butt Challenge--First two days complete--and honestly I can really feel it. It hurts to sit down! Here is my workout and food list for these past two days.

Sunday: 
100 Butt Burns (50 each side)
100 Prisoner Squats
30 Side Lunges – 15 reps each leg
30 Walking Lunges – 15 reps each leg
 50 Side-Lying Leg Lifts – 25 reps each leg

Food:
Breakfast: 2 medium sized banana pancakes made with heart healthy bisquik and skim milk..I didn't even finish this breakfast
Lunch: Peanut Butter sandwich/apple
Dinner: taco- organic lean ground beef and cheese in a multigrain wrap with saffron potatoes
Snack- COOKIES!! yeah i ate them and I'm not ashamed

Monday
Interval Training – 4 circuits of the following routine (here we’ll be doing seconds rather than reps)
6 x’s 40 seconds = 4 minutes x 4 circuits = 16 minutes total Step-ups – 15 seconds each leg; rest 10 seconds after each leg on a bench
Prisoner Squats – 30 seconds; rest 10 seconds
Stiff Legged Deadlifts – 30 seconds; rest 10 seconds
Butt Blaster – 30 seconds; rest 10 seconds
Heel Clappers – 30 seconds; rest 10 seconds
Leg extensions – 30 seconds; rest 10 seconds

Food:
Breakfast: Bagel and Cream Cheese
Snack: Lara Bar- Peanut butter cookie flavored made with dates/peanuts/sea salt
Lunch: leftover! Ground beef saffron potatoes and brown rice mixup!
Snack: Yogurt
Dinner: Home made baked ziti--multigrain pasta of course


Now I did have to watch the video because I had no idea what butt blasters were and a few other things...but I have it figured out now and am  really looking forward to my day of rest on Wednesday haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment