Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Day 3 Summer Butt Challenge

I woke up this morning and thought, "Who slammed me into a brick wall butt first?" I'm pretty sure nothing can prepare your rear for this workout...matter of fact my right butt muscle is so inflamed, its pinching a nerve. I really wanted to get some cardio in too, but the shooting pains down my leg warned me against it. After work I got home and did my workout-

100 Butt Burns (50 each side)
100 Prisoner Squats
Glute video (90 Bridges; 40 forward lunges each leg; 40 leg extensions each leg)

Leg extensions were the absolute worst feeling today....I did every single bit though. If my butt doesn't look good by the end of this, I will be shocked.

Food:
Breakfast: Honey Nut Cheerios w/ organic skim lactose free milk
Lunch: Baked ziti and an apple
Snack: Coconut LaraBar
Snack: Yogurt
Dinner: Brown Rice/ground beef/potato mix up

Tomorrow is a rest day, and I'm pretty sure I need every bit of it as well as an Epsom salt bath!

No comments:

Post a Comment