Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Day 2!!

Easy workout today! 15 minutes Elliptical 15 minutes ab workout which included Sit ups on the yoga ball (3 sets of 20), Russian twists with a 10lb medicine ball (3 sets of 20) and 3 planks (duration: 30 seconds each).

Food:
8:30am Breakfast: Cup of Frosted Flakes (yeah I like sugar) with lactose free, skim organic milk
12:00 Lunch: 2 small slices of home made pizza (dough from publix, home made tomato sauce and fresh buffalo mozzarella)
12:45 Snack- Banana
1:45 Snack- whole grain wheat thins and a tsp of peanut butter
5:00 Snack - Yoplait Yogurt (regular--reduced fat is made with aspartame...a big no no)

AND DINNER--9 PM! I got locked out of my house and a locksmith had to come...*sigh*
Cup of potato/tomato soup I made the other day.... Maybe 2..I'm starving!

No comments:

Post a Comment