Sunday, January 20, 2013

The End of Week 2!

Day 5: I had a busy morning and got my workout in just before work. 30 min cardio on the elliptical and 15 min ab work with some pilates exercises. It was quick and sweaty. I FEEL overall good (minus the soreness) and that is a great feeling to have. I don't think I have lost a single pound--but I really don't have much to lose and I'm sure some muscle tone is coming back. I will take pictures on Monday before I start my new workout plan.

Breakfast- Bagel and Cream Cheese
Lunch- Chicken soup and some rice cakes
Snack- apple and yogurt
Dinner- Peanut butter sandwich (one of those nights you just don't know what to eat.)

Day 6- ZERO time and energy to go to the gym today. BUT I did teach 4 dance classes and a birthday party so I think this more than made of for the 15 minutes of cardio I was supposed to do today.

Breakfast- From Peach's Restaurant - 1 egg over medium, rye toast dry, fruit and home fries
Lunch- Ummmm what lunch?? I taught all day! This is a no no--but i just didn't have a moment
Snack- the yummiest little rollups- multigrain wrap with banana honey and walnuts...Also a cupcake-first one in 3 weeks!
Dinner- PB sandwich (i really need to get to the store)
Snack- Smore-no chocolate

And today is Sunday!! I will be taking a walk today to cover my 10 minutes of cardio--cleaning house, doing grocery shopping as well. I will be eating well today as it is grocery shopping day.
I have enjoyed this workout tremendously because it has helped me to get back into a routine and started me off slow. There are two things that I did not like about this workout-- #1 There are no chest and back days! Those muscles will strengthen with some of the ab and arms exercises but not as well as if you target those areas. #2---Not one day of complete rest---Your body has to have a day to rejuvenate and relax (in my opinion). On to the next one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment