Tuesday, February 18, 2014

All alone in week 9

Remember when I said I wasn't craving anything in particular? That has drastically changed. I've been fixated on McDonalds Cheeseburgers for a straight week now. I haven't eaten crapdonalds (as I call it) in over a year! Why does my body want this garbage??  The answer is NO, I have not eaten it....but dang do I want it! Why can't I crave strawberries or even cake or waffles?

My husband left on Sunday for 5 weeks to train in Arkansas. I'm not sad to be alone because I'm really used to it, but I am sad that he will miss seeing my belly begin to grow and the first doctors appointment. Speaking of which, I am exactly 7 days away from confirming that all is well and growing fine. My heartburn has simmered down and I'm eating just fine minus the past two nights where I had a little right before bed. I haven't thrown up, but I still gag and even dry heave at picking up dog/cat bodily fluids...ewww.  So while my husband is gone, I typically do some sort of major house project. The last time he left, I completely redid our walk-in closet and put in some awesome shoe shelving. This time I need to tackle the guest room which will soon need to be transformed into the baby's room. The closet is FULL. There are 3 huge tupperware tubs full of teaching materials from when I was teaching preschool. I saved it all in case I ever needed to go back. The thing is, I can't say that I ever want to go back so I will empty out the bins and give my best friend, Juanita anything that she wants for her classroom. Then figure out what to do with the rest. This closet also doubles as craft storage and I just haven't the slightest idea what to do with all of that. Winter coats, military clothing and so much more is located in this closet. I'm going to have to come up with some creative solutions to be able to relocate all these things. For now I'm going to go snuggle a cat and relax before heading off to work. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment